Saturday, February 2, 2008

Thinking about sex


Talk about sex

"In my family, the sex never been mentioned."
-- Blanca Rivera, the Polytechnic SH

"In my family we rented videos of sex and a baby. But they are not really talk about it because I am older now, and I was one of three years. You do not want to touch. Value you have just taught me , myself, and the sex is not just for fun. If you schläfst with many people the way you treat yourself to a piece off of each person. "
-- Katrina Gibson, 17

"In my family, it's very open. Sex, I knew as long as I can remember. But that does not mean that I leave and do."


-- Rachelle Carino, 17, of education

When is the right time

"Many religions believe that it is not healthy for us have sex at this age, because we are not ready emotionally. You think we should wait 'til we get married. I feel like I was not prepared to him, and he gave me foiré Until spiritually. That made me more mature and immature so I faster. J I have learned a lot. It has helped me, but he said, I too. "
-- Crystal Ly, 15, of Santa Monica SH

"I think that the only right time (for sex), is if you are married."
-- Sharon Hwang, 17 years old, North Hollywood SH

"I do not think that the sex is really something for the people to judge. Logically, I think they should wait (for sex), precisely because it will be easier, with the possibility of a pregnancy and the connection to the person, and they leave. sucks you. It is not easy to grow as a teenager. I know that I am not ready for such a thing. "
-- Matt Jones, 16 years old, LACETS

Sex and Relationships

"I think that if a young and wants to have sex and they are protected, is it good. But one of the biggest problems with the sex, it is unacceptable for people from the grounds of safety in the relationship. You think," If I sexual intercourse have with this person, then they go to stay with me? "
-- Sanet Taren, 16, of Santa Monica SH

"To not a relationship with someone of them in the fear of leaving you, it's not good, either. There is always a risk gonna be. If you think that the person you love, then I see no problems with him. "
-- Matt Jones, 16 years old, LACETS

"What is the commitment? Do you really have a chance to meet, have sex with a commitment?"
-- Nogie Demirjian, 15, Pacific Palisades SH



No comments: