Friday, February 1, 2008

Condoms


Why is it so easy to forget to use a condom?

It was the fire of action. It began as a harmless kiss, but none of us resist the temptation, and before me, to note, John and I had sexual intercourse. If it is the time to think, to use a condom, none of us was prepared.

I met John this evening. It looked really sweet, nice, innocuous to say the less, but it was pretty much all I knew of it. What, and I thought it was really nice.

We were in his room and in his bed, and none of us wore no clothes, and we do not want to stop.

Before that night, I was always of those who boudé my friends, when they talked me about their sexual escapades, to learn from them how dangerous it is a night is now a day with all MST around. I was the one who used the transmission of condoms in schools and to a large extent by the National Condom, but I was having sex with a virtually unknown, and not by condoms.

The thought cross my mind, but I looked up to him, and it seemed as a man healthy. He was a rider, and really intelligent, and a clear separation. I figured I had nothing to fear.

I woke the next morning with an empty apartment with a note of the statement, as I hang my head. I left her flat to achieve what I had done. I could not believe that I, I did not stop, and to myself and the demand that we were given a condom. But for some reason it seemed so easy for them to let the little technical, while I at the moment.

I began to change, since I had only against AIDS or syphilis or gonorrhea or something else. I did not know what to do, and I have fear. I never thought that I am in a situation like this. I was on the control of births, so I was not freaking out about potentially become pregnant.

I called the clinic to a test MTS. You have the tests, but recommended that I return in a few weeks to be re-tested, as the MST not is not always immediately.

I went back to my house like the feeling that I kotzen. For the next three days, I checked my phone every five seconds to see if the clinic had, or if John had called. But after that night was John MIA, and then he had my number, I thought he would call me if I am wrong. "

Finally, a call comes from the clinic. I have been negative so far, but they have asked me to come again called for another test later in the month. Fortunately, I was still clear after my second check-up, but if there is a next time, I assure you that you are not, I do not know whether I would be as happy. I do not want to know.

I noted how easy it is to have sex with a condom, and not think about the consequences. But in contrast to the satisfaction of sex takes only a few moments, most of MTS remain with you forever. It is certainly not helpful to know you have a VHS or that you are pregnant, just a few minutes from the bonus. Take the time to stop what you are doing and to use a condom, because it is not easy, by not interfere.



No comments: